Friday, February 14, 2014

Hearts

So, today is a much better day! The kids and I are starting fresh and they seemed to have taken our conversation to heart.  We talked about it a little again today and I explained to them that the reason I was so upset is because I really love all of them.  If I didn't love them, I told them I would just keep on yelling. Today is better!

This morning we did a hallway hunt for subtraction with regrouping.  Some of the kids needed a refresher.  Afterwards, we made hearts and I put their names on them.  Then, we went around and wrote nice things about that person.  The kids really seemed to like it and enjoyed hearing positive qualities about themselves.  Even more so, I think they enjoyed writing nice things about each other.

Our party is this afternoon! I will post pictures next week.  Enjoy the 3 day weekend!




Here are some other pictures from the week...

















No comments:

Post a Comment