Monday, October 6, 2014

And we're BACK!

I am back! The kids and I are hitting the ground running this week.  They got through a lot of things last week and now we are just continuing like I was never gone.

Two separate sheets went home last week in communicators regarding field trips.  We are going to the ICF property on Friday, October 17th.  We will be having lunch there and our class is being asked to donate juice boxes or water bottles.  Please make sure you return the permission slip by Friday! This is also an early dismissal day at 1:35.  It marks the end of first quarter.

The other field trip is to Lake Delavan for an awesome new experience.  There is a cost to this trip, so please make sure that it is sent in with the permission slip.  It is also due on Friday. This trip is on October 30th.

I need ANOTHER permission slip back for Jog-a-Thon this Friday.  I have less than half of them back for the class.  If I don't get one back, your student can't participate. That is also an early dismissal day at 11:05.

Our Fundations test for Unit 4 is on Thursday.

Have a good week!

I gave the kids cookies on my last day before my week off.  I made them say a pledge to me about how they were going to behave WONDERFULLY while I was gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment