Sunday, January 11, 2015

Second and a Half Graders!

Hopefully, this week will be totally normal and we will be back in a routine. We have started some new things this semester and I am super excited to get it all going. 

I was gone on Friday because I sprained my ankle.  I am on crutches, but I will be back tomorrow morning.  

Report cards come home on Thursday.  If you have any questions or anything after you get them, please let me know.   

Friday is an 11:05 dismissal and no school on Monday the 19th. 

We are starting music concert practices very soon for our concert on February 5th.  I cant wait! 

I am going to be giving the unit 8 Fundations test on Friday morning.  We have had so many interruptions and I just wanted to make sure the kids were ready. 

Here are some pictures from before break.   Thank you to everyone who donated treats for our party.  We appreciated it!  Enjoy! 










No comments:

Post a Comment