Monday, December 15, 2014

All Aboard!

Thursday was Polar Express Day in room 7A.  This is one of my favorite days of the year and I love sharing it with my amazing kids!

The kids came in awfully comfortable today and ready for some lounging.  But, they seemed surprised when we still had work to do. We went to Santa's Workshop this morning and after that, we did some graphing and collecting data that had to do with Polar Express.  Afterwards we wrote about what we thought the first gift of Christmas should be. In the afternoon, we had a hot chocolate bar with lots of different choices and popcorn.  We enjoyed our treats while watching the Polar Express.

I am beyond grateful for this group of kids and sharing these fun days with them reminds me about how important these memories are for them.

ALMOST BREAK!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment