Thursday, September 11, 2014

Umbrellas for Peace

Today we were able to participate in a once in a lifetime event.  The parade that Mrs. Gocken organized was AMAZING! The kids were able to learn about the meaning of peace from her over the last few art classes and then today, as a school, we were able to march on behalf of peace.  The kids loved painting their umbrellas and walking in a parade. It was probably the coolest thing I have ever seen!  Thank you Mrs. Gocken, you did an excellent job!

Now, for a total right turn... We have our Unit 2 check up for Fundations on Friday.  I sent home the word resource list on Monday on neon green paper.  The test will be next Friday.

Math is still a work in progress.  We are getting through the first topic, slowly, but surely.  If you ever have any questions on anything that I send home PLEASE let me know.  You can email me or text me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I know that it is confusing and I really want to do my best to make math homework as painless as possible at home.

Today, I will be sending home a project packet for Flat Stanley.  It is one of the most exciting projects of the year! Please be sure to read through it and ask questions, if need be!


Grace was hugging her umbrella to stay warm!










No comments:

Post a Comment