Monday, March 17, 2014

WACKY!

Last week we celebrated Dr. Seuss in one fun-filled day! We even had a visit from Cat in the Hat and he read "Green Eggs and Ham" to us.  Below are some pictures from the day.

I was gone last week for a few days and one of my favorite people, Jessica Hewitt, was here.  She said the kids did an excellent job.  I am VERY proud of them!

I will be sending home the unit 11 check up and the geometry test today.  For the most part, I was happy with how the kids did. The Unit 11 test will be on Friday and I sent home a corrected fraction pretest today.  The fraction test will be on Friday.

Book orders are due on March 19th.  I will be sending April book orders out after spring break.

There is a 1:35 dismissal on Friday and then.... SPRING BREAK!

My wacky photo-bombers! 

The morning directions... something is odd...

The kids came in to find the room WACKY! They had to find the weird things and write sentences about them.

All of us with Cat in the Hat!!!

We got to use the first graders photo booth.


Eating tasty Red Fish in Blue Water (also known as Swedish fish in blue raspberry jello)



No comments:

Post a Comment