Thursday, October 3, 2013

Updates

I hope that you have all had a great week.  Mine was long and a bit exhausting.  On my way to school on Wednesday morning, I got into a pretty bad car accident on Telegraph.  I am okay, other than being really sore.  However, the jury is still out on my car.  I am incredibly lucky that I came out of the accident okay, considering how much damage I did to my car and how hard I hit a couple of guard rails. When I came in after taking care of everything on Wednesday morning, my bumblebees were incredibly caring and helped make me feel better with lots of hugs!

On a happier note, we are getting closer to Jog-a-Thon! I still need several permission slips from parents.  Please make sure you get them to me soon:).  Also, there will be a flyer sent home in communicators this week about paying a dollar to wear a hat during Jog-a-Thon.  The money goes to a great cause that supports one of our kindergarten friends that is living with cancer.

Jog-a-Thon (October 11th) is also an early release day.  We will dismiss at 11:15.  There is no school on October 14th and October 18th is an early dismissal at 1:35.  The 18th is also the end of first quarter! Report cards will be sent home the following week.

Don't forget, book orders are due on October 11th.  You can send them in or order online.

Below are some pictures of the kids in G-Lab.  We go to G-Lab two times a week and we always do XtraMath.  Then, we follow it with either Scoot Pad or Learning.com. Finally, we do Raz-Kids.  If they are quiet and worked the whole time, I typically give them a few minutes of free time.







No comments:

Post a Comment