Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pinwheels for Peace

The Brilliant Bumblebees participated in Pinwheels for Peace on Friday.  Mrs. Gocken (art) coordinated this event for the third year in a row.  It was a lot of fun!

We also received a visit from Golden Apple this week.  Click here to nominate a teacher of your choice!

The first floor of the elementary school has become obsessed with a new song.  I am sure that many of your kids have come home singing it.  I know that I have:)  Click on the link below if you are interested! 

Kadin and Jayden did not plan this, but they have decided that they are officially twins! 


Ethan was voted Bumblebee of the Week for next week.  He definitely shows the characteristics that we look for in a Bumblebee.  Way to go Ethan! 


We are finally getting into a groove in our classroom.  Since day one, I have told them that we are a family and we have each other's backs.  I can already see them treating each other this way.  It is going to be a GREAT school year! 






1 comment:

  1. Great job on your blogger Mrs. Rawhoof! I love seeing all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete